Monday, November 11, 2013

Malifaux Ice Gamins

Yesterday & Today i worked on the 3 Ice Gamins from Malifaux box : Children of December.
I used the airbrush & the same color scheme as on the Ice Golem. 
The only thing i did different is : I painted the icicles and ice-rock like the rocks they stand on for some variation in color. 
Here are the pictures :


And one with the Ice Golem : 


I also want to welcome a new follower to my blog :

Paul's Bods from http://paulsbods.blogspot.be/

Welcome & thanks for following !

Painted : 109 / 100 

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic work Mario! I really like how you did the shadings on these figures!

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Peter ! You can see the ' How to ' in my previous post : Ice Golem. In total 8 layers for more depth ...
    Greetings
    Mario

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work! The colors are just stunning!

    ReplyDelete