Friday, September 5, 2014

Dwarf Bolt Thrower finished !

Today I also finished the Dwarf Bolt Thrower.
I really like the way they turned out. I'm really glad i took the decision ( a wile back ) to re-paint these beautiful miniatures.



 Here a picture to remember how they were.
This is the only picture of my Dwarf army as it used to be ( I'm a bit ashamed to show this ).
The Bolt thrower stands between the trolls.

Old Dwarf Army. All miniatures are repainted or destroyed or in the process of getting sold or waiting to be repainted...

I'm very happy with my painting progress since then...

Painted : 172 / 200

2 comments:

  1. Excelent work Mario! Great army!

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Peter !
      The army picture is the old army that is dismantled. I'll make a post in a few days of my new and very improved Dwarf army.
      Greetings

      Delete