Saturday, January 30, 2016

Paint Table Saturday 117th edition !

Paint Table Saturday 117th edition !
 Welcome to paint table 117 !
 I've concentrated my painting on one Magmadroth. The black and red one.
I've finished the back of the model. 
I've given the red a nice fire glow to it. Added some gold and bone and highlighted the black.
 I'm still thinking if I should do a second highlight to the black.
Next up : wrapping the back in foil and start painting the front. 
( I've seen one finished and this fella was bragging that he finished it in 4,5 hours. I already exceeded that time and still not even half way... ) 

I hope you have a great weekend !

6 comments:

  1. Those are going to look great once finished - they're looking good now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooooW Waiting for next effects of painting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michał ! I'm very curious too how it's gonna look when its finished !
      Greetings

      Delete
  3. Hola Amigo
    Muy buen mesa tienes preparada si señor
    un saludo

    ReplyDelete