Sunday, February 14, 2016

Paint Table Saturday 119th edition !

Paint Table Saturday 119th edition !
 Happy Valentines day !
I got a beautiful handcrafted card and more from my fantastic wife.
 And welcome to paint table 119 !
 As I wasn't sure how to start on the Frostgrave archers commission ( color wise / which color where? ) , so I started on the Stormcast Eternals Celestant Prime.
I painted the scenery with the airbrush and washed it with black wash + water ( 50/50 mix ).
Now I'm adding the gold ( still in progress ).

I hope you had a great weekend !

1 comment:

  1. Awww ... that's very nice of your wife to do so. :)
    I have no idea what that swirly thingy is as I have been out of touch with Warhammer for a loooooonnnnggg time. Looking forward to seeing the completed work though.

    ReplyDelete