Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Age of Sigmar : Kharadron Overlords : Arkanauts Admiral + Arkanauts testmodel finished !

Today I finished the Kharadron Overlords Arkanaut Admiral & test model for the Arkanauts.
 I chose for a mainly silver look with gold details. And the other colors I used are taken from various color-schemes from the Kharadron Overlords Battletome.
 I'm a huge fan of Dwarfs & these are surely very interesting. But I'm not 100% feeling the new models.
 I love the 3 ships ( Grundstok Gunhauler - small - Arkanaut Frigate - medium & Arkanaut Ironclad - large ). But troop wise only the Arkanaut Admiral , Arkanaut company , Grundstok Thunderers & Endrinmaster draw my interest.
Painted so far : 103

6 comments:

  1. Great looking Arkanauts Mario. The bases also looking very good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, love your work on the armor...and these amazing bases!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very very much my friend !
      Greetings

      Delete
  3. Wow Mario ... you have done some great work but these guys look fantastic. Super super work!

    ReplyDelete