Friday, May 4, 2018

Spring clean up...

I cleaned up my cabinets and made some pictures. I've got 8 big cabinets and a small one.
And as of this year I had to store some miniatures in boxes (8) to make room for new additions.
Daughters of Khaine & Dark Elves - Sylvaneth & Wood Elves
Tomb Kings - Legion of Nagash
 Seraphon
Stormcast Eternals
Skaven - Chaos
Chaos (Khorne) - Daemons
 Grey Knights - LOTR
Dwarfs
Dwarfs - Bretonnia
Dwarfs - Fyreslayers
Kharadron Overlords - Idoneth Deepkin
High Elves
High Elves
Tau - Tau Transformers
 Dwarfs
Shadespire miniatures
Warhammer Quest miniatures
Age of Sigmar Stormcast eternals
Ogres & Urruck
Dwarfs
40K various
Gael army
40K Death Guards & Legio Custodes
Super Dungeon Explore

I also have 4 mini cabinets but they're not in the pictures as they haven't been cleaned yet. ( I forgot )
So this is my collection and I hope to add more painted mini's soon ! 

5 comments:

  1. Wow, I never realised how large some of those GW fantasy models really were. The High Elf phoenix birds are massive (and look really cool!). Your collection and display cabinets look great, Mario.

    I won't share a photo of my mess, as it truly is a sight of chaotic untidiness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Roy ! Yes some models are quite big and are great eye-catchers to the armies. Also great fun to paint.
      Greetings

      Delete
  2. A beautiful and full showcase!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A magnificent collection. Much respect ... and thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Kuan & your welcome.
      I always enjoy looking at them and I also enjoy when other people show off their stuff...
      Greetings

      Delete